Sunday 25 September 2011

confuse

subject for this semester really make me confuse..
chemistry&biochemistry ,food bioprocess and food analysis almost the same..
when i read for the note only ,
i totally cannot differentiate what is what subject ...
how to take exam ?
if i even dont know what the subject actually study about?

i explain too myself ..
and try to memorize each subject ..
at least know the name of the subject and study for what...

the weather was so hot...
luckily this year ..
I have 3 good roomates,
who can actually accept open door and window..
and luckily have the cooler fan of laptop...
at least got a little bit of wind..
and luckily i sit near the door..
otherwise..
i will become "dry".....

what actually cause my nose allergic?
i really don't know..
i can't found the cause..
so i can't solve it..
so i need to suffer...
haiz....
my toilet paper already finished use 1 roll ...
haiz...
expensive leh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment