Sunday 25 September 2011

Estate

wau..
today too free..
so manage to type two blog..
and really something want to say...
for my dear good..
i type my blog in english ..
so he can learn english..
haha...
the secret of learning english..
that is first..
read..
second speak..
third..
write..
dear..
do u understand ?
i am so care you..
you read..
and i type..
to improve my English..

my estate...
dear present me..
actually is i ask him buy for me la!!
teng !!teng!!!!



at hometown..
my home..
i no chance to use yeh!
because my skin look healthy..
except for some pimple la!!
at here..
my skin tone look dark and skin very dry... 
so need to facial!!
haha...
moisture...moisture..
my face need water...^^

my cute roommates give me what i like..
hihihi...
chocolate..
haha
but..
got roommates say ..
cannot eat already...
"rosak" already....

another thing i want to say is..
my facebook profile photo make people confused yeh!!
am i really look like short hair??


No comments:

Post a Comment