Friday 30 September 2011

traffic jam

recently start to feel busy...
no more relax or honey moon..
Japanese Culture Club now during preparation for Bon odori which on 15 oct ...
2 lab per week will start on next week..
luckily one more lab is start on 4th week..
APK (asas kebudayaan keusahawan) is running..
what we want to sell..
how to make it special and creative..
how to gain profit from the thing we sell..
everything running through my mind..
I scare I forget to think...
I scare can't do well...
tomorrow need to do the sample
and Wednesday need to persuade lecturer with presentation  ...
I have good idea..
hope my idea will be accept be lecturer...
actually show say in this way..
i want use my idea to earn profit..
^^

Although very tired..
but..
don't know why while thinking on APK..
and the idea I contribute is accepted..
I feel very happy..
and seem like want open my own restaurant...
haha..
just as practice..
practice to be a lady boss..
hihi...

Bon odori..
haiz..
am I too weak?
just now i seem like got feeling want to cry out..
you said like that that and that..
and now suddenly turn to other way round...
Is I not so capable??
haiz..
gambatae for myself..

god..
everything will go smoothly right??
god : yup, girl...just do it..

thanks god ^^

1 comment: