Tuesday 12 June 2012

Leaning

Still learning how to control my emotion..

I'm FINE...
really...
I can control my emotion or can call feeling
after time passed for 10 hours..
I think so...

AAeeeee...
suddenly post new post in English...
actually I like the pattern of English typing in my post...
Italic style...
but..
seldom type in English..

Firstl,
because my boy friend said he like read in Madarin...
got more feeling...
Second
Actually,
I like to use Mandarin too la!!
sometimes, some emotion,
cannot describe in English..
maybe my English too poor..
Is my problem,
not the language's problem....
Besides,
I like to read my post in Mandarin too la!!

Sometimes when I read back what I wrote, 
I still can feel the feeling on that moment...
hihi...
my Mandarin so fantastic yeh!!
haha....
My diary never written in English...
Because
I still like my mother language...
The sentences are so BEAUTIFUL...^^

Tea Time...

Yup..
Starbucks...
new flavour Red bean + Green Tea Fappuccino..
Nothing special actually..
At least taste good la!!
I don't know what kind of "special" taste I want 
& hope Starbucks to give la!
just feel that...
I should order Mocha or Cappuccino...
more worth....
Red bean plus green tea is normal..
normal shop can buy...
and the taste is the same la!!
enough for me to taste that..
red bean are added into green tea..

I have a enjoyable tea time with my...
can call good friend...
hihi...
Some coincident SENSE was surprised me every time..
Sometime...
may feel hurt..
cannot said was hurt la!!
only can say...
feel "not good"...
but I know..
because I care this friend...
Aiyo..she never hurt me la...
As I prepare myself to accept something "no good" from her already la!!
from the time I put her in my Best Friend name list...
Don't know how to say..

When one day,
she like Qian,.
in my Super BEST friend list..
I can accept everything...
Because...
I don't care everything...
aeeee....
not don't care la!!
Is I know the pattern..
So I can accept la!!
Aiyoooo...
hard to explain even in Mandarin..


STOP!!!
8pm..
ngam ngam...
Start study le lo!!!!
Gambatae...

Wan Ting....

Have a Nice day ya....

No comments:

Post a Comment