Friday 15 June 2012

what in my heart

recently saw many sexy photo in facebook..
and they really dare enough to post the photo..
and actually their body shape is nice too la!!
so is a good shoot..

in depth of my heart..
I also dare to wear bikini and get a shoot..
If i have a nice and beautiful body shape..
keep some young memory ma...
getting older and order, 
i may not enough brave to wear le...
wearing bikini in 1 of my "young" wish...

so I control my diet...
and plan go for gym after I back to Johor..
wish 1 month before I go to Bali..
I can have a beautiful body shape for wearing bikini at Bali..
hihi^^

actually how to judge that the body shape is beautiful or not?
i think like food spoilage ba!
base on own perception...
I also don't know.. 
hihi...
i found few photo..
to strength my determination to control my diet...
those are Bikini I like.






after looking for so many photo..
i only found that..
those photo got common point o!
Is red in colour de..
haha..
actually what I like is shiny colour la!
I like the colour like red a,
pink ya..
colourful represent the beach ma...

look for so many Bikini..
but u din found what i actually like yet...
^^

searching....^^

No comments:

Post a Comment