Saturday 16 June 2012

i hate myself

I hate myself..
I addict on watching Vampire diary..
I know I can't control myself to watch it..
but I still watching it...
now I finished watch for season 2 le ya...
the serious thing is..
I only use 2 and half day....
Oh my god...

I am just like the vampire..
it?Ae...should call him or her?
aiyo..
don't know la!!
Vampire can't control itself to attack people and suck their blood..
I can't control myself to watch what they are doing ya...

Ish....
Pls...
please start to study..,.
3 more paper....

now seldom writing diary..
use pen and my cute diary book..
not very environmental..
and actually so many years..
the number of diary book keep increasing...
I also don't know how to settle it...
after I finished 1 book...
Now total got 10 diaries book..
should I throw it?
or just keep it?
I scare other read it actually......

Electronic record is more environmental friendly..
and I can just setting my blog..
If I don't want to let others know..
I not need to do anything..
other than typing...
Maybe I can consider this method...

So..
I want have a smart phone..
I can write whatever I want anytime..

I will get it..
as soon as...

long time ago..
I always connect wireless to write my mood..
because that moment..
my mood is frustrated every minutes...
so..
I recorded my feeling every minutes..
why I do so??
actually no point for other..
I only can say that..
That is a habit..
since I young...

No comments:

Post a Comment