Monday 18 June 2012

going to end

This semester already going to end..
today I finished 2 more paper and leave 1 more paper...


yup...
looking for this big big luggage meaning that I am going to back home la!!
yup...
sure got people I will be missing while I at home...
luckily still got someone I missing of..
Otherwise I will be quite pity...
because no one can I miss leh!
mean I do not have real friend here leh!!
haha..

I am not the last one going back home..
but when I saw many people go back already..
I also feel lazy to study anymore..
actually I did not feel wanna rush back to home la!
but still wanna back early ma...
other already reach home but I still got 1 more paper yeh!
need to bear it when looking on the photo they will post after that yeh!!
Oh My God...

Time past faster..
faster a bit ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment