Friday 15 June 2012

best method

when I feel unhappy,
or sad..
I should chat with you...
I found a way to release all negative charge in my body..
that is chatting with you...

do you more understand me now?
today I tell you what in depth of my heart..
and for the past 22 year..
only I knew it and I felt it...

I feel more relax now..
thank you my dear...

Thank you u so dote me...
you always give me all your love..
give me what I want..
yup..
is I no dare enough to accept what you give me...
because I love you too..

I like galaxy note which is pink in color..
I damn like it...
and one midnight..
you call me and promise me..
you will buy me Galaxy note ...
I am so happy and felt touch...
but at the end..
I really don't know how to accept this "big" present...
I reject what I liked..
haiz..
so stupid am I??
but..
I really don't know how to accept it...
If you want to surprise me..
I won't reject it de la!!
but you said so..
I feel shame to accept..
don't know why...

My brain is weird...


What I LIKE it ...
I really like the pink colour of Galaxy note...
this pink is what I want...


Initially I also spot on Galaxy 2 which pink in colour..
but let compare with Galaxy note..
the pink which is peach in colour for Galaxy 2 is not so attract my sight yeh!
the shiny pink for note is damn attractive...
for individual perceptive la!!
I like it...



save money...
if you can't buy for me..
or I don't know how to accept it..
I need to buy myself..
actually...
seldom got so strong feeling on wanting something..
So the bad decision is...
I save money..
But the bad situation is..
I can't get it at the end..
due to no stock and this is LIMITED EDITION...
so sad...
but I believe if I really Like it..
Law of attraction will find a harmony way to give it to me..^^

Finally..
hope my exam can get a high CGPA..
to balance back what I lost in the past few semester....
God bless me...

No comments:

Post a Comment